as a mad keen enthusiast, active rider and ex gb athlete I have lived and breathed bikes for as long as I can remember! bikes have always been a passion and I have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience over the past 25+yrs working in and managing various bike and workshops. ill love your bike almost as much as you!
Find Us106 Salters Road, Gosforth. NE3 3up.
Remember when visiting theshed you are looking for a house and not a shop!
Experiencewith over 25yrs industry experience working various bike shops throughout the country
equippedwith over 25yrs industry experience working various bike shops throughout the country
mobilecan't get to us? No problem as we can always come to you!
stuff to know!
- please respect that as I am a home based business and although I live and work at the same place I do 'clock off' so not available 24hrs a day
- if you do arrive without an appointment or call out of hours as I can't guarantee I'll be available to speak with or even able to take in your bike for service or repair
- due to an increased number of last minute cancelations and no shows all bookings now require a 50% deposit paying upfront before being confirmed
- all bookings are subject to a 'call out' fee priced at 50p per mile if you are requiring your bike collecting or repaired onsite. This will be waved if located within a 5 mile radius and booking one of our three main service options
- unless stated the prices shown are a labour only charge and subject to change, if additional charges apply to the service or repair to your bike you will be told in advanced and before any work commences
- im a service centre and not a shop and although I do carry a small range of replacement parts its likely if your bike needs additional parts then these will need to be ordered in resulting in a delay to the service/repair
- ...but as im not a shop you are more than welcome to supply your own parts to be fitted!